Charles Dickens (1812-1870) used Christmas as the setting for four classic ghost stories.
Assembled here for the first time in Christmas Ghost Stories are:
- A Christmas Carol;
- The Story of the Goblins who Stole a Sexton;
- The Haunted Man and the Ghost’s Bargain; and
- The Haunted House.
As popular today as when they were first written, these stories collectively represent the enduring and complete body of Dickens’ work dedicated to the seasonal genre for which he remains so well known.
- Paperback: 262 pages
- Published: November 11, 2009
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934619000
- ISBN-13: 978-1934619001
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.7 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces